New Music Monday: 4/25

11:47:00 AM



Happy Monday! I know most of us are riding the somber waves of weekend, due to the passing of legendary artist Prince as well as a couple of other great prominent names. ( Wrestler-Chyna aka Joan Laurer & beloved mom from 'Everybody Loves Raymond' Doris Roberts).

Aside from constant replaying of Purple rain & everything else Prince, I found time to bring you a few new tracks to get you through the week. This weeks playlist features a 420 release from none other than Ms. Erykah Badu herself with "I' Been Goin Thru It All", not to mention a smooth sound from a Raleigh, NC native CJ-Allen. I've also added the new EP "Drink Bleach" from LA artist Blackbear.

Dive in & get to vibin! Also, I'd be wrong if I didn't direct you to check out Beyonce's surprise release "Lemonade". (Sorry is my JAM!) The surprise drop followed the premier of her HBO special that highlights beautiful visuals that you can find in the full length visual album. Head over to TIDAL to stream and/or download "Lemonade". You can also purchase on iTunes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Photo Gallery

You Can Sit With Me

Stay updated & subscribe to the mailing list!

* indicates required