December Blues

2:13:00 AM


Jacket: Thrifted
Jeans: Forever 21 MEN
Boots: Carolina

Denim jackets have definitely been a staple for me these past few months. Between working long hours and a uniformed job, it's been difficult to cultivate a style: not to mention, I might just be getting lazy when it comes to getting dressed. Nonetheless, throwing on one of my many jean jackets has been the spice of my life. (sad I know lol).

Before taking a major leap and moving to Oakland, I gave away a lot of my clothes and items in order to travel lighter. The old me had a tendency to hoard unnecessary things "just in case", whether it be clothes, papers, trinkets etc... Over the past few years, I've been able to easily detach from a lot of material things. It's fun until you get to the point where you don't want to wear anything that you have lol. Fortunately, that't where thrifting comes in. There's nothing a little $20 splurge to get you back on track!

I found this jacket for $7 at an "Out of the Closet" thrift store near me. The pants were bought a few years ago from the Forever 21-Men's section. As for the Carolina hiking boots, these are by far one of my favorite. I literally use them for a good hike and/or a good outfit. Ever needed a comfy boot suggestion... Carolina's are the way to go!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Photo Gallery

You Can Sit With Me

Stay updated & subscribe to the mailing list!

* indicates required