Spring Break Pt 2: A Small Bite Out Of The Big Apple

8:17:00 AM




Did you guys get a chance to check out Pt 1: Welcome To Miami? If not, you might wanna head over & enjoy that adventure first, before you get buried knee deep in this one! Just sayin... haha

Can I just say WOW!? Everyone & their mother knew that I was going to love New York, but I didn't think I would actually be so intoxicating. The moment I stepped off of the airplane, I knew I was going to have an amazing time. I managed to maneuver my way through the trains, in order to get to my Airbnb located in East Williamsburg. I won't even get into how confusing the whole borough/city situation gets, but from what I do know, that where I was staying is considered near Bushwick & in Brooklyn.

Not only is the area covered in eye catching murals, from what the locals tell me, it's an up & coming little hipster town. (Don't shoot the messenger ;-) There were tons of variety in food as well as Coffee/Bar options. I pretty much stared in awe at everything from the art to the brownstone homes, as I rolled my way down the streets with my luggage. (Next time, you bet I'll either pack lighter, or get an Uber.)

Once I settled into my AirBnB, it didn't take long for me to get acquainted with the host & start soaking up suggestions. I headed out & never looked back. Pretty much, everyday I was on adventure from Dusk til Dawn. I ate great food, met up with old friends, and walked a million miles. I swear I fit in perfectly, except for the fact that I definitely do not walk at a New York pace.

East Williamsburg

The City


Just A Ferry Ride Away

Be on the lookout for the video! Live vicariously through me as I hop around for Spring Break.

xoxo - Twanie

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great photos and looks like you had a good time. I love the street art.
    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin' ll Join the Secret Guide

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Photo Gallery

You Can Sit With Me

Stay updated & subscribe to the mailing list!

* indicates required