Sleepless in Seattle Pt. 2

3:59:00 PM

I decided to take a stroll around Capitol Hill & see where the wind took me. Along my walk, I saw a whole bunch of cute little cafe's, along with the mainstream stores like Urban Outfitters & even a Goodwill.

[518 Broadway E, Seattle, WA 98102 (206) 323-7846]

Nothing caught my attention faster than this amazing little gem called The Vajra. So much amazing energy is packed into this cute little space along Broadway. Looks like The Vajra has been holding it down since 1989, specializing in a large selection of amazing incense, candles, and a slew of beautiful crystals. Not only can you buy something to raise your vibrations, you can set aside an hour of your time to get an in-depth Tarot Card reading.




Afterwards, I decided to look for a certain coffee shop that my supervisor suggested I visit. He suggested that I try the 'White Velvet Expresso'. Boy, am I glad I did! Not only did I find the perfect little spot near the window to sip my drink & charge up my phone, it was Valentine's Day, so the place felt extra full of love!




[White Velvet Espresso]
[532 Broadway Ave East Seattle WA 98102]

Later on in the evening I attended the Cirque Du Soliel: Kurios show. Honestly, this was one of the most amazing shows ever! Even though, I'm sure i'll say that about every show. Couldn't have ended a great Valentines Day with myself any better.



My last day in Seattle was a short day. I decided to use my Observatory groupon, but not before I walked around a farmers market & enjoyed a couple of mimosa's at a local restaurant. Check it out! 













As I was dozing off on the plane headed back to California, I suddenly woke up in a freight, looked to my left & was astonished by my view. I immediately rummaged through my backpack for my camera, just in time to capture one of the most beautiful sights in just 2 shots.


Mount Rainier


Until my next adventure!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Photo Gallery

You Can Sit With Me

Stay updated & subscribe to the mailing list!

* indicates required