New Music Monday 5/2

2:04:00 PM


Wow, is it really May already? Time definitely seems to be flying for me. I remember when I had way too much time on my hands, & now I can't seem to find enough to get everything done. No qualms over here. I figure, if Beyonce can do it... no excuses. Haha.

This week, I got lucky with some last minute releases from a few upcoming artist. A couple of those gems actually dropped just a few hours ago; MAMA ft Dani Leigh, Kreesha Turner & Brooke Valentine & Noel Scales with "Time to Fly".  I've added a spice of Bay Area native MicahTron, with her version of "Summer 16", along with a few new names,  I can't forget the sexy new single from one of my favorites, Verse Simmonds with "Let Me Know".

Plug in, Press Play, & get to groovin!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Photo Gallery

You Can Sit With Me

Stay updated & subscribe to the mailing list!

* indicates required