Little Mermaid

2:39:00 PM


Here we have another thrifted look. I came up on this cute little cut-out floral dress. The details are what sold me. From the sexy yet not too revealing cut-outs, to the gold-linked halter neck tie, it just worked for me. There was a little defect on the neck tie in the back, but nothing I couldn't doctor up.
I threw on a few accessories & finished the look off with a 'new to me' pair of Air Max 90's that I picked up in the men's section at Crossroads Trading Co. in Old Town Pasadena.
I didn't get a good picture of them with this outfit, but I've posted a picture below to give you a better look.
 


Let me know what you thought about this quick look. Do you love thrifting as much as I do? If so, show me some of your favorite thrifted pieces!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You are just the cutest! This hair color suits you very well by the way. I love that you found this floral cut-out dress from the thrift store. I really want to thrift more since it seems that everybody always seems to find cool pieces. Also, the unexpected twist of the Nike Air Max 90's. Love this!!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Photo Gallery

You Can Sit With Me

Stay updated & subscribe to the mailing list!

* indicates required