Don't Be RUDE

6:52:00 PM


So, I found this awesome jersey tank while thirfting in the men's section somewhere. I'll have to admit that the big block letters & 'all seeing eye' might have been what sold me. Make a statement much?

I'm not an accessories kind of lady, but I have been consciously trying to remember to throw a bracelet or ring on here & there.

My favorite part of the outfit goes to my shoes. The lovely T.U.K. CREEPERS.
The best part about these is the fact that I got them for half the price thanks to a seller on VINTED!
If you haven't heard of that app yet, make sure you check it out! I've found ton's of awesome deals on there, not to mention the ease of selling my own items.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Photo Gallery

You Can Sit With Me

Stay updated & subscribe to the mailing list!

* indicates required