Plaid & Leather

8:21:00 PM


Well hello there, remember me? I know, I know, what is consistency right? I'm working on, things have been a bit crazy, and well... let's just say my mojo is low. I've been lacking the motivation to not only blog, but to REALLY get dressed. Jeans and a black tank have been my go-to. I forgot how much of an attitude adjustment can be made when you decide to just get dressed, even if it's to go to the local grocery store. That's exactly what happened with this outfit. (minus the store lol)

Do you ever have those items that you've harbored forever but never really figure out how to wear? Yeah, that's exactly what this leather is for me. I found it about 3 years ago at a thrift store for $9, if I remember correctly. Now, why I chose to wear it on a 98 degree weather kind of day, let's just say i'm a true fire sign. (Aries) Although the day ended up scorching (and I ended up changing into a jean mini), I needed my cute little plaid jacket while out & about earlier that morning. I snagged this cutie from leftovers of a clothing swap hosted by a friend of mine. 

You know me, "one man's trash is another man's treasure."













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Photo Gallery

You Can Sit With Me

Stay updated & subscribe to the mailing list!

* indicates required