New Music Monday 3/28: Let's Celebrate!

11:19:00 AM


Ooops, I did it again! I'm late posting this weeks 'New Music Monday', so you know it's going down on a Tuesday. Nonetheless, it's my birthday week, so I had to make sure that this playlist was something I can celebrate too.

This week, I start you off with my favorite song for the past 3 weeks or so, 'All The Way Up' by Fat Joe ft Remy Ma & French Montana. The moment I heard this song during my trip in NY, I knew I would be putting someone on in the West. While there are plenty of songs to celebrate to including new pop sensation Riley Biederer, with her song "Out Of My Mind', or a more sexy reggae vibe with new artist Ramriddlz ft. Justine Skye 'Come C Mi'; this weeks playlist also includes a smooth alternative band from the UK, a new vibe friendly song from Kid Cudi, some hard hitting Hip Hop/Rap from A$AP Ferg ft. Schoolboy Q, and much more! You don't know to miss out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Photo Gallery

You Can Sit With Me

Stay updated & subscribe to the mailing list!

* indicates required